VoIP billing software has become really popular these days because of their increased efficiency and ease of use. A large number of businesses these days are continuously using this software to run their business and it has become a buzz in the VoIP industry now. VoIP in general has seen major developments in the last few years and that brings us to the topic of using VoIP softswitch for a business. Do you know what a Class 5 softswitch is? If not, then don’t worry. We are here to help you. In today’s blog we will discuss every detail about this tool & how it can be beneficial to use the same.
What is Class5 Softswitch?
Class 5 Softswitch is a kind of VoIP tool that essentially works between VoIP providers and the end users. Unlike its previous version that is the Class 4 Softswitch, the new one works for the routing of the calls within a much smaller geographical area. As a result of which the ability of class5 softswitch in terms of volume of call transfer can be smaller. This can work the best and more efficiently when the end users are present within the proximity. That is the major reason why it is equipped with amazing features like messaging, call transfer, voicemail and call forwarding as well.
Class 5 VoIP switch can work within a class 4 structure and system by rerouting the calls that are received in the class 4 system to the class 5 softswitch devices. All of these points make class 5 softswitch a true “retail” solution.
What are the features of Class 5 Softswitch?
Here is a list of all the top features that we believe makes class 5 softswitch the best solution as of now for any retail business –
- Class 5 Softswitch can offer a great routing subsystem with the scripting language that makes way for proper routing definition in the coming days.
- Class 5 Softswitch has the ability to make use of Virtual PBX services which have a WEB-interface and can easily help you for self-administration.
- Any numbering plans can be easily availed when you choose to use a class 5 softswitch for any business you run.
- Class 5 Softswitch can definitely help you to enjoy a more efficient billing process that can process real-time billing both prepaid and postpaid.
- One of the best features of class 5 VoIP softswitch is that it comes with Call Authentication and Routing. This allows a business to track their customers with more ease.
- Class 5 VoIP switch providers can offer you the most flexible and cost effective plans when you choose class 5 softswitch for your business.
So, here’s everything that you should know about Class 5 Softswitch in 2021. VoIP softswitch can be very useful for your business if you use it in the right manner. If you are interested to know more about it, visit